International SAP Conference for Utilities
11-13 April 2016, The Hague, Netherlands
PROLOGA is pleased to be a standard sponsor of the upcoming International SAP Conference for Utilities, taking place in The Hague, Netherlands on 11-13 April this year.
With over 800 delegates from across the international utilities industry this will once again be a truly global conference for IT and business professionals. It will address the unique business requirements of the utilities industry, and will be packed with opportunities to hear visionary keynotes, learn from peers via real life case studies, discover SAP’s utility industry solution strategy, and network with the global industry.
Following a huge success of the 2015 event, where 99% of attendees rated the conference as “Good” to “Excellent” and 96% of attendees said that the mix of topics was “Good” to “Excellent”, there is no doubts that this will be a high standard, quality event.
• A range of pre-conference workshops allowing you to dive deep into SAP’s utility industry solution portfolio
• Inspiring industry keynotes and thought leadership
• The latest strategy, insight and solution overviews from SAP’s executive and solution teams
• Customer case studies from a diverse range of international utility organisations – discover their successes, challenges, business drivers and business benefits
• A multitude of networking opportunities – nowhere else will you have the opportunity to meet SAP leadership, solution experts,
customers, and partners, all in one place at one time
• An interactive agenda, with live demos, micro-forums, world café, and other interactive learning opportunities
• A vibrant exhibition of SAP partners – discover the latest solutions and services on offer
Agenda topics are set to include:
• Customer engagement
• Asset performance management
• Enterprise mobility for utilities
• Smart grid and smart metering
• IT/OT convergence
• Energy revolution management
• Supply chain management
• Predictive analytics for utilities
• ...and much more!
In a complex and demanding market, utility organisations must transform their enterprise software landscape in order to deliver world class customer service, simplify operations, and execute a holistic corporate strategy. Don’t miss this opportunity to gather with the global utilities industry in The Hague and understand that power of SAP software in driving the digital utility.
Our 2016 event will once again be co-located with the International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas, giving you an unrivalled opportunity to meet and gather cross-industry best practice from over 1200 senior executives in the wider energy industry.
We look forward to meeting you in The Hague this April!